Volunteer Opportunity – Co Coordinator for Lessons and Lemonade and Teen Art Studio (Click Here for more information)
NEW — Parent-Child Classes click here for more information.
Lessons & Lemonade
Free monthly art classes for children in Grade Levels 4, 5, or 6. Parker Artists Guild members who are masters of their mediums and who love teaching children each take a month to teach at Parker Hobby Lobby’s classroom At Mainstreet and Parker Road (southwest corner.).
Class 1 meets from 9:30-11 AM and Class 2 meets from 11:30-1 PM. Registration is required as classes are limited to 20 students each due to room size.
Lemonade (from mix) & pretzels are served. Please let us know if your child is allergic.
Teen Art Studio
Free monthly art classes for young adults in Grade Levels 7, 8, or 9. These classes are taught by Parker Artists Guild artists, well-versed in their mediums. Classes are from 1-3 PM on second Saturdays at Parker Hobby Lobby at Mainstreet andParker Road. There will no longer be a materials fee as the Board has determined PAG will provide the funds for the teen studios.
April 11, 2015
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: April 11th: Resist Painting with Carm Fogt 9:30-11:00 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
lessons-lemonade-april-11th- resist-painting-with-carm- fogt-930-1100-tickets- 14199207211
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: April 11th: Resist Painting with Carm Fogt 11:15-12:45 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
lessons-lemonade-april-11th- resist-painting-with-carm- fogt-1115-1245-tickets- 14199283439
- TEEN ART STUDIO: April 11th: Resist Painting with Carm Fogt 1:00-3:00 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
teen-art-studio-april-11th- resist-painting-with-carm- fogt-100-300-tickets- 14199520147
- Parent-Child Art Classes (PCAC)
May 2, 2015
- May 2nd 9:30am – 11:30/12 noon – Acrylic Painting Basics with Carol Wadleigh and Judy Pendleton https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
parent-child-art-classes-pcac- may-2nd-930am-113012-noon- acrylic-painting-basics-with- carol-wadleigh-tickets- 15781228078
May 9, 2015
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: May 9: Kite Painting with Laura Elhaje 9:30 to 11am
lessons-lemonade-may-9-kite- painting-with-laura-elhaje- 930-to-11am-tickets- 14339029423
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: May 9: Kite Painting with Laura Elhaje 11:30 to 12:45
lessons-lemonade-may-9-kite- painting-with-laura-elhaje- 1130-to-1245-tickets- 14339071549
- TEEN ART STUDIO: May 9th: Glass Fusion with Kay Gross 1:00-3:00pm
teen-art-studio-may-9th-glass- fusion-with-kay-gross-100- 300pm-tickets-14339113675
June 27, 2015
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: June 27th: Masks with Toni Breck 9:30-11:00am
lessons-lemonade-june-27th- masks-with-toni-breck-930- 1100am-tickets-14339151789
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: June 27th: Masks with Toni Breck 11:15-12:45pm
lessons-lemonade-june-27th- masks-with-toni-breck-1115- 1245pm-tickets-14339173855
- TEEN ART STUDIO: June 27th: Frida Kahlo-Emotions with Candice Hayden 1:00-3:00pm
teen-art-studio-june-27th- frida-kahlo-emotions-with- candice-hayden-100-300pm- tickets-14339199933
July 11, 2015
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: JULY 11: M.C. Escher & Tessellations with Mark Hollenbeck 9:30-11:00
lessons-lemonade-july-11-mc- escher-tessellations-with- mark-hollenbeck-930-1100- tickets-15098064718
- LESSONS & LEMONADE: JULY 11: M.C. Escher & Tessellations with Mark Hollenbeck 11:15-12:45 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
lessons-lemonade-july-11-mc- escher-tessellations-with- mark-hollenbeck-1115-1245- tickets-15098078760
- TEEN ART STUDIO: JULY 11: M.C. Escher & Tessellations with Mark Hollenbeck 1:00-3:00 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
teen-art-studio-july-11-mc- escher-tessellations-with- mark-hollenbeck-100-300- tickets-15098091799
Parents are encouraged to sign up to be helpers in their child’s class. We need two parents per class. Parents may also join PAG as a Friend of Parker Artists Guild for $5 a year and lend more support to our community art outreach. For more information, click on JOIN at the top of this page.
Students will receive an emailed invitation to each month’s class on Eventbrite. Click “Attend” and you will be able to sign up for the class or, if the class is full, you can sign up on the Wait List. Parents need to respond as quickly as possible. The 20 seats fill quickly, but many on the wait list eventually get places.
Parents must cancel online as soon as possible when they know their child will be absent to free up a seat in the class for a child on the wait list.
For emergency illness or problems after the Thursday night deadline please contact 303-350-8592. We’re sorry, but families with two unexcused “no-shows” must be dropped from the program. Call that number for any questions.
Reservations may be made for each quarter’s classes: January, February, March for example. A separate invitation will be received for each class and a reminder sent a week before the class.